A recent informal survey to physicians in cancer centers around the country revealed what they think important in cancer care. Based on this informal survey, cancer care physicians feel cancer care should be about:
- Best outcomes for patients
- Satisfaction for patients and their families
- Fair reimbursement for providing quality cancer care
- Compensation for Cognitive Services Including Treatment Planning, End of Life Care and Survivorship
- Fewer administrative burdens
- Click HERE to view a short video that will explain the Oncology Medical Home.
This same informal survey also concluded that patients and insurance companies have very similar goals.
Throughout this website you will find articles, tools, and other resources that provide helpful information for all cancer care patients, insurance companies, health care teams and stakeholders. These efforts are directed towards enhancing quality, value and positive outcomes.
Use to access your administration page: Provider Log-in